Sarah and John's Wedding

I've been a little tardy with updating everyone on the 2010 Weddings we've filmed, so here's one of my favorite highlight videos that I've ever edited together.


Sarah suggested using the song "Breathe Me" by the female vocalist Sia.

Part of the reason I love this video so much is the fact that Kristen and I were on the same page with the video and stills. While at Liberty Park, Kristen manned the DVX as I took the T2i and somehow, we both managed to capture identical video and stills.

The video strayed a little bit from my usual editing style; mixed in a lot of black and white, color transitions, and opacity fades.

Take a peak:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Little Guy Productions. Powered by Blogger.
 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates