Hello from Dallas Part II

Last week, I was in Dallas, Texas on a film shoot for the March of Dimes. I kept a little running journal of my time spent on the shoot:

Hello from Dallas: Part II - WHOOPS



We woke up this morning to head over to the park to do our pre-shoot site run through.

This task was something I could never understand the value of doing. No matter how hard I try, the next day I never remember where I’m supposed to stop the truck and set up the tripod, and the massive 35,000 person crowd never cooperates with our predetermined path of travel.

We shot around the White Rock Lake Park on a golf cart, and I had my trusty Rebel T2i to remember exactly where I needed to stop the next day.

Or, that was the plan, had the batteries not died early Saturday morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Little Guy Productions. Powered by Blogger.
 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates