Month in Review: April 2011

April was an insanely busy month (aren't they all) for us here at Little Guy Productions.

We finally finished up all of our weddings from 2010. Normally, I would have been done a little bit sooner, but that whole "marrying my best friend" kind of shifted my priorities a bit.

I apologize for that, I promise I won't let it happen again.

Ray, Dr. Howse, Myself, and Doug.
Next up, on what turned out to be a very unusual April Fool's Day, I was awarded the "Employee of the Month" at the March of Dimes. I know, I thought it was some sick April Fool's Day Prank too, but until I got the free lunch and sick parking space, I wasn't convinced either.

The best part about the whole "Employee of the Month" award? The plaque they gave me read "for HER dedication and support to the March of Dimes".

We were down at the NBC Today Show filming a March of Dimes rally to support March for Babies, their biggest fund raising event.

April also means March for Babies month, which also means I'll be shoved into a small plane and sent somewhere in the continental Untied States to film a March for Babies event. This year, I had the privilege of documenting the great Dallas, TX March for Babies with the help of the folks at Abernethy Media Professionals. Between filming Kelly Clarkson and interviewing local ambassador families (and getting them to cry on camera) I got to experience a mini-tornado and an epic flight home (almost lost my cookies).

In the wedding world of Little Guy Productions, we were hired to film a couple's first dance, which also happened to use the same song as our first dance. Kristen was a champ, as she battled the anger sharks throughout the entire dance.

We also pondered the idea of filming the "Worst Wedding Ever".

On the Tech side of things, Little Guy Productions:
- Reviewed USB Microphones
- Showed you how to Pimp Your iPad
- Showed you how to keep your iPad upright and personable

May is shaping up to be a promising month, so look forward to the following:

- Times Square Video Shoot
- Holocaust Memorial Service Documentary Shoot
- "Minute to Win It" Promotional Shoot for the DJ Company
- Start of a Year Long Documentary Project about a local softball team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Little Guy Productions. Powered by Blogger.
 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates