The Fly

We're reaching back into the archives for a oldie but goodie!

This was part of Little Guy Productions' one minute video series titled "Escape From the Basement". It chronicled my day to day life working in a basement (clever name title, we know) at the A/V department we've all come to know and love.

During the Summer time, the basement (for whatever reason) becomes infested with massive black flies. I spend a good portion of my morning fighting off the winged beasts from hell, guarding my bagel with one hand, while editing videos with the other.

Here's a short film about my struggles with "The Fly"



Let us know what you think!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Little Guy Productions. Powered by Blogger.
 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates