Little Guy Productions Wedding Reel

You know that old story about the shoemaker who made shoes for everyone but his own family? That's kind of how I was feeling when I noticed my Wedding Demo Reel was three years old.

So, I decided to bring the reel up to date using our latest captured High Definition footage!

A very special thanks to our brides and grooms that helped make this footage look awesome. In no particular order, thank you:

 - Lauren and Dennis
 - Lauren and James
 - Tara and John
 - Arietti and Alex
 - Jennifer and Cory
 - Natalis and William
 - Elizabeth and Eric
 - The Dude in the Chicken Suit

and last, but not least, my beautiful wife Kristen!

Enjoy:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Little Guy Productions. Powered by Blogger.
 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates